Friday, June 5, 2009

Lola's First Day Home

Getting ready to go home with Mommy and Daddy

Poor Lola did not enjoy changing her clothes :(

Lola's first car ride home. How cute is she in her little car seat?!?

She loves the car already. She was fast asleep within 5 minutes.

Grandpa Gray (Bonka) arrived later that day to meet his new granddaughter.

Lola's first bath at home. She was not a fan of the sponge bath!


So fresh and so clean :)

After a long day, Lola is happy to sit back and try out her new swing. She loves it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations Syd!! I just got myself caught up on the birth of Lola. She is too precious for words. I am glad everything went so smoothly. I am sure you are the cutest mom ever.

NoellePratt said...

Congrats!! She is so cute. I am sure you are loving every minute of being a mom. You are a very lucky girl that you had such a smooth birth. I still would love to come and see here sometime.

The Miner's said...

She is beatuiful!!!! I hope to see you at Alli's wedding!