Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blessings

Lola recently learned how to imitate a prayer and now LOVES to say the blessing at every meal. Usually they are really quick ones and every time I tried to get one on video, she'd either be finished by the time I hit record or freeze up when she saw the camera. This last weekend though, I was able to finally get one. Lola loves to please her big sister who requested for her to say the blessing, so not only did she say it, she made it an extra long prayer just for sissy :) And while absolutely none of what she says is distinguishable, I think its adorable and am really glad I captured it because I want to remember her baby-style prayers forever :) Enjoy:

2 comments:

Brittany said...

haha, that was very good! She will soon speak too much :)

Alli and Rick said...

That is so cute! Keep it up. They get even funnier as they learn more words.