Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

From our little love bugs to you and yours!
Earlier in the week we gave the girls small V-day themed treat bags to get them excited for the upcoming holiday. My mom always gave us fun treat bags on the smaller holidays, to make them more special, and I love that I can now celebrate this fun little tradition with my kids.
Lola loved her new heart socks. Had to wear them right then :)
This morning, I woke up to pretty red tulips on my nightstand and a few more in the kitchen...
Luke was up early arranging these lovely flowers (and chocolates on the table) for the girls and I. Brooklyn got purple ones of course, pink ones for Lola and 3 more vases of red ones for me. How lucky are we to have such a sweet and thoughtful daddy?! For our Valentines Day breakfast we had heart shaped pancakes with strawberry syrup and strawberry flavored milk.
I love having all these beautiful tulips around... makes me feel like spring isn't too much farther away :)

I'm off to get ready to help at Brooklyn's school Valentines party and then out for a romantic evening with my handsome hubby! Hope everyone has a LOVEly Valentines day!

1 comment:

NoellePratt said...

Those flowers are beautiful, what a nice guy.