Thursday, February 10, 2011

From Angel To Beast In 60 Seconds

One of Lola's favorite things to do is follow me all around the house while I do chores and either play by or 'help' me (both usually consist of getting in the way and/or distracting me). So today she decided she wanted to play with her baby while I loaded the dishwasher and she was being really sweet and cute about it so I got out the camera. First she fed her some food, then she brought me a blanket to help her wrap her baby in and then sang to, rocked and kissed her baby.




I had just finished telling her what a good mommy she was being to her baby when she must have gotten the idea that her baby needed a diaper changing because not even 2 minutes later I think I smell... baby powder?!?

Busted! Notice the baby powder all over her face as well. Yeah, I think she tried to eat it.

This is right after I (as sternly as I could through my smiles) told her that what she did was very naughty and that I was not very happy with her. It's so cute how little kids cry when they get in trouble :)

No comments: